Saturday, October 2, 2010

I have my blog…my sister has her CUPCAKES!

I felt an instant sense of connection when I saw how passionate my sister was with baking. Baking is her stress outlet, while mine is in blogging.  Funny thing is, we share something in common… both of us have just started and are in the process of perfecting our crafts.

My sister has no culinary background of what so ever. Thanks to google and wilton.com she was able to create such impressive cupcakes…not bad for a novice.

My sister’s cupcakes are such a delightful sight. It made me happy just by looking at it.  I can hardly wait to get my hands into one of this along with a freshly brewed Tim Horton’s coffee…yummy!

If you want to learn more about baking and designs, you may check out this link:


http://www.wilton.com/cupcakes/

No comments:

Post a Comment